St. Piers School and College is part of Young Epilepsy. Young Epilepsy is the operating name of The National Centre for Young People with Epilepsy Charitable Trust - Registered Charity number 311877 (England and Wales).
This Cookie notice is intended to inform you how Young Epilepsy utilises cookies on the St Piers School and College website, so that you can make decision about accepting, rejecting, and changing settings.
Cookies are used to ‘remember’ when your computer or device accesses our website and to distinguish you from other users of our website. This helps us to provide you with a good experience when you browse our websites and allows us to improve our sites.
We use the following cookies
- Essential cookies: These cookies are strictly necessary for the operation of our websites.
- Analytics (or performance) cookies: These cookies collect anonymised information about how and when you and other visitors use our websites, such as which pages are visited most frequently. Information collected by performance cookies is used to improve how our website works and to enhance your experience on the website, for example by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily, to find out what kind of content users are interested in.
- Marketing cookies: These cookies record your visit to our websites, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. This information is used by third parties to make advertising more relevant to your interests. We note that opting out of marketing cookies will not remove advertising but will make it less relevant to you.
Cookies are stored for different periods of time on your computer or device depending on whether they are “session cookies” or “persistent cookies”.
- Session cookies are deleted when you close your browser or leave the website. They are only stored on your computer or device for that browser session or website visit.
- Persistent cookies are stored on your computer or device for a period of time after you close your browser or leave the website.
What cookies do we use?
You can find out more information about the cookies we use, the purposes for which they are used and the duration of these cookies below:
List to be provided by FBH pre-launch which will include:
Cookie name: CookieConsent
Type of cookie: HTTP
Purpose: Stores the user's cookie consent state for the current domain
Duration of users browser: 1 year
How do I change my cookie settings?
You can change your cookie preferences at any time by clicking the icon in the right-hand corner of the site.
You can also block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. Your browser’s ‘help’ function will tell you how to do this. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set, visit aboutcookies.org or allaboutcookies.org.
However, please note that if you choose to block all cookies, this may limit your ability to use our websites.
Changes to this Cookie notice
We reserve the right to change our Cookie notice from time to time. If we decide to change our Cookie Notice we will let you know by posting information on the homepage of stpiers.org.uk